HOW ARE WE DIFFERENT?
- Flexible schedule
- Workout for free
- Fitness casual dress - F45 uniform provided
- Passionate, fun, and collaborative work environment
We're looking for energetic group trainers with GREAT character and a thirst for learning to join our super fun team and potentially fast track to a leadership role. If this is your passion, then read on...
We're looking for high-quality fitness trainers to deliver team-based, high-intensity training and nail the execution at our studio.
The people we're looking for:
- Have a growth mindset and wants to be part of a high performing and understanding team
- Is a positive spark, doesn't take things too seriously, but is still professional and values personal connections
- Up for a challenge, you thrive in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and like the idea of meeting lots of people and keeping our members happy
- Coaching and motivating members of the studio while leading them through predetermined workouts
- Conduct in person, goal-oriented consultations with all trial members
- Have the knowledge and ability to correct exercise form to prevent injuries
- Promote and sell only F45 services in studio, assist in membership growth and retention
- Light service desk responsibilities
- Demonstrate and complete every exercise in the workouts with perfect form
- Able to give regressions and progressions for all exercises
- Set up, break down, clean and store away equipment around studio floor before and/ or after classes
- Preferably with experience working, or training, in an F45 environment.
- Must have group training experience (or show us you can be great at it)
- 1-year minimum experience as a personal fitness trainer
- Plenty of hours on offer must be available on weekends
- Character, care, and communication skills
- Energetic and attentive
- Must understand functional movement, HIIT, and heart rate focused training programs and the science that supports the F45 workouts
- Excellent communication and customer service skills. Must be clear, comfortable with public speaking
- Demonstrate knowledge and usage of social media such as Instagram and Facebook
- Required to be on their feet and constantly moving while leading and instructing members for the entirety of the workout
- Nationally accredited current fitness certification - certifications: NSA, ACE, ACSM, PTA Global, NASM, AFAA
- Must hold and maintain a current CPR/First Aid/AED certification
- Must be group training certified