The Workout Revolution is a boutique fitness studio in Studio City, CA. We focus on teaching a high-intensity strength-training technique (commonly called superslow) in a one-to-one private and semi-private environment. We are customer-centric, fun and rewarding.
Our work environment includes:
- On-the-job training
- Casual work attire
- Relaxed, professional atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
We are looking for warm, kind, caring and smart people who like working with others and care about others' well-being to join our team.
The ideal candidate will be willing to complete the applicable certification from HIT University (financial help is available) as well as undergo in-person training with the owner and current instructors. Current personal training or health/wellness background is not necessary. Please apply if you have the willingness to learn to teach this strength training technique in order to be of service to others as well as have a team player attitude. We are a small, close-knit studio and really focus on building strong relationships with our clients as well as creating a safe space for everyone.
Starting pay is $25.00 per client session. Client sessions last approximately 30 minutes and are all one-on-one in a private or semi-private environment. Priority will be given to applicants that are available at night and on the weekends as this is when we need the most help currently.
Please take a look at our website (www.theworkoutrevolution.com) before applying so you can see the type of strength training that we do. The majority of our clients are over the age of 50 and many of our clients have some sort of chronic injury or underlying health condition. They are all kind, lovely people and take time out of their day once or twice a week to come to our studio.
- Work one-on-one with clients in a private or semi-private fitness studio environment using our slow-motion, high-intensity strength training technique.
- Program workouts for clients and maintain accurate written records of each client's workout.
- Communicate with other team members as needed.
- Help maintain a clean work environment.
- Be punctual and professional as well as courteous and kind to clients and team members.
- No health/wellness or fitness background is necessary as long as you have the willingness to learn.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- An interest in helping others and a caring, kind attitude.