Fitness Program Coordinator, Miami, FL & Homestead, FL
Full Time, Full Benefits Package/PTO, Paid Holidays
Location: This individual will primarily split their time between two of our client sites; 3 days/wk at our Miami location and 2 days/wk at our Homestead, FL location. Up to 25% additional travel.
Schedule: Mon – Fri Varied 8 hour schedules / early AM / closing PM, with rare weekend hours in the case of a special event
Who we are:
HealthFitness, a Trustmark company, is a proven leader in providing fitness solutions that engage and connect people both on-site and online, to create a strong community of health. Our work focuses on creating meaningful connections with each of our participants to help them move forward. We foster each individual’s journey by creating communities of health within the organizations we serve – so that everyone is supported. As an employee of HealthFitness you will enjoy a variety of health and financial benefits and receive competitive pay. We provide personal and professional support, training and development and flexible employment opportunities.
Your impact on our members:
If you are a passionate fitness professional looking for a leadership opportunity, please introduce yourself to our team! We are seeking a talented Fitness Program Coordinator (FPC) to support our corporate client sites in Miami and Homestead, FL. In this comprehensive health and fitness position you will have the opportunity to provide a wide range of services to improve the health and well-being of the entire employee population, including the development and implementation of wellness programs and challenges, wellness presentations, health screenings, fitness center management and much more.
What you bring with you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science, Health Promotion, Kinesiology or related discipline and 1+ years related experience OR equivalent combination of education, current certifications and experience.
- Current Adult CPR/AED and First Aid certifications from American Heart Association, American Red Cross or American Safety & Health Institute.
- Some experience in leading, coordinating and delivering effective programs including budgeting, marketing and promotions.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Team skills, processes and communication.
- Organizational skills and processes.
- Ability to effectively facilitate team and customer meetings.
- Ability to create motivation in others.
- Applicants must meet hiring requirements including but not limited to pre-employment drug test.
- This client site requires full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. HealthFitness adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Comprehensive benefits including: Medical/Dental/Vision plans including HSA, PPO and FSA options, retirement/401K-including employer matching program, fitness and wellness programs incentivized with medical plan discounts, certification reimbursement program, tuition reimbursement, paid new parent leave, paid Holidays and PTO (starting at 3 weeks for full-time associates), volunteer paid time off and much more.
You may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 800-636-3304 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
HealthFitness is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our people and our business. EOE/AA. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Age/Disability/Veteran
For the second consecutive year we were selected as a Top Workplace by the Chicago Tribune. The award is based exclusively on Trustmark associate responses to an anonymous survey. The survey measured 15 key drivers of engaged cultures that are critical to the success of an organization.