Group Class Instructor - Racine, WI
part-time; 1-5 classes/week
HealthFitness is looking for Group Class Instructors to join the fitness team at our corporate client site located in Racine, WI. In this position you will provide fun, effective and safe group exercise to members participating in the program. A wide variety of formats are offered: functional fitness, HIIT, yoga, spinning, water aerobics, and more!
What you'll need to have
- Current group exercise instructor certification from ACE, AFAA/NASM, ACSM, NETA, NCCPT or other NCCA nationally accredited specialty class certification required.
- Adult CPR/AED/First Aid certification from American Heart Association, American Red Cross or American Safety & Health Institute required within 30 days of hire.
- 1+ years group exercise instruction experience a plus.
- Applicants must meet hiring requirements including but not limited to pre-employment drug test.
- Will be required to follow any current or future site COVID-19 vaccination policies including but not limited to proof of vaccination, weekly testing, etc.