If you have a passion for empowering others in their journey to better health, come join our fantastic team as a
Health Fitness Professional in East Hanover, NJ!
Who we are:
HealthFitness, a Trustmark company, is a proven leader in providing fitness solutions that engage and connect people both on-site and online, to create a strong community of health. Our work focuses on creating meaningful connections with each of our participants to help them move forward. We foster each individual’s journey by creating communities of health within the organizations we serve – so that everyone is supported. As an employee of HealthFitness you will enjoy a variety of health and financial benefits and receive competitive pay. We provide personal and professional support, training and development and flexible employment opportunities.
What you’ll be doing:
In this role, you will make a direct impact on the health and well-being of our members through the coordination, implementation, and/or delivery of health and fitness improvement programs and services, fitness center promotions and outreach activities. You will provide individual and group exercise instruction, monitor fitness facility and conduct fitness testing and assessments, advising participants of the results and designing individualized programs to meet the members’ interests, abilities and goals.
Schedule: Rotating shifts of four days/10 hour shifts and five days at 8 hour shifts, AM and PM hours
What you’ll bring with you:
- Associate's degree in a related field (Kinesiology, Exercise Science, etc.) or the equivalent combination of education, industry experience and current certification(s) from a HealthFitness approved provider.
- Current Adult First Aid and CPR/AED certifications from American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
- Industry recognized Group Exercise certification from ACE, AFAA/NASM, ACSM, NCCPT or NETA will be required within 90 days.
- Personal Training certification from an industry recognized and HealthFitness approved provider preferred.
- Applicants must meet hiring requirements including but not limited to pre-employment drug test.
- Will be required to follow any current or future site COVID-19 vaccination policies including but not limited to proof of vaccination, weekly testing, etc.
Come join HealthFitness! Join a team that will not only utilize your current skills but will enhance them as well. Our comprehensive benefit package includes: Medical/Dental/Vision plans including HSA, PPO and FSA options, retirement/401K-including employer matching program, fitness and wellness programs incentivized with medical plan discounts, certification reimbursement program, tuition reimbursement, paid new parent leave, paid Holidays and PTO (starting at 3 weeks for full-time associates), volunteer paid time off and much more.
You may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 800-636-3304 or email@example.com for assistance.
HealthFitness is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our people and our business. EOE/AA. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Age/Disability/Veteran
For the second consecutive year we were selected as a Top Workplace by the Chicago Tribune. The award is based exclusively on Trustmark associate responses to an anonymous survey. The survey measured 15 key drivers of engaged cultures that are critical to the success of an organization.