Who we are:
HealthFitness, a Trustmark company, is a proven leader in providing fitness solutions that engage and connect people both on-site and online, to create a strong community of health. Our work focuses on creating meaningful connections with each of our participants to help them move forward. We foster each individual’s journey by creating communities of health within the organizations we serve – so that everyone is supported. As an employee of HealthFitness you will enjoy a variety of health and financial benefits and receive competitive pay. We provide personal and professional support, training and development and flexible employment opportunities.
What you’ll be doing:
In this role, you will make a direct impact on the health and well-being of our members through the coordination, implementation, and/or delivery of health and fitness improvement programs and services, fitness center promotions and outreach activities. You will provide individual and group exercise instruction, monitor fitness facility and conduct fitness testing and assessments, advising participants of the results and designing individualized programs to meet the members’ interests, abilities and goals.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 10:30am-7pm
What you’ll bring with you:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Kinesiology, Exercise Science, etc.) or 2+ years’ fitness and wellness industry experience, along with fitness industry certification(s) from a HealthFitness approved provider.
- Current Adult First Aid and CPR/AED certifications from American Heart Association, American Red Cross or American Safety & Health Institute required within 30 days of hire.
- Industry recognized Group Exercise certification from ACE, AFAA, ACSM or NETA required within 90 days of hire.
- Personal Training certification from ACE, ACSM, AFAA, NASM, NETA, NSCA, or NCCPT required within 90 days of hire.
- Will be required to follow any current or future site COVID-19 vaccination policies including but not limited to proof of vaccination, weekly testing, etc.