Note: Please submit your application even if the posting is older than 30 days. This posting will remain open until the roll is filled!
We're seeking a Health Fitness Specialist to join our team. As our new Health Fitness Specialist, you will:
- Work with our clients in a corporate fitness center setting
- Be responsible for helping our members meet their healthy living goals
- Supervise and monitor exercise participants
- Instruct group exercise classes
- Perform fitness assessments, determine exercise prescriptions, and design workout programs for a diverse population, including a variety of high-risk clientele
- Provide one-on-one consulting, training and motivation
- Design & Implement incentive, health promotion, and other specialty programs
- Perform administrative tasks associated with facility operations
- Perform other duties as assigned
The Ideal Candidate would have:
- A Bachelor Degree in Exercise Science, Kinesiology or Equivalent
- A CPR/AED/First Aid certificate at time of hire or ability to obtain the certification within 6 months of hire
- An outgoing personality and excellent communication skills
- Superior customer service skills
· Personal Training or Group Exercise experience (With or without certification)
The shifts that are needed are Monday to Friday:
3 days/week: 5:30am-1:30pm
2 days/week: 11:30am-7:30pm
To prevent the infection and spread of COVID-19, and as an integral part of its public health and safety measures, EXOS requires that all successful applicants shall be required to show proof of full vaccination by an FDA-approved COVID-19 vaccine before beginning employment, unless an exemption from this policy has been granted as an accommodation or otherwise. Applicants believing they need an accommodation of this policy because of a disability, sincerely-held religious belief, or otherwise should inform People Operations after an offer of employment is extended; please do not include any medical, genetic, or religious information on your application materials.
Who We Are:
Exos, a coaching company, was founded in 1999 and became the industry leader in human performance by preparing elite athletes for their sport. Over two decades later, we have evolved into a company with a goal to ignite the hero in all of us by getting our members ready to achieve what’s most meaningful to them. Whether that’s having energy to chase kids at the playground, coming up with a breakthrough idea at work, getting back into a running plan, or other moments that matter most -- Exos gets our members ready.
We provide coaches who empathetically and expertly guide, programs that are personalized, and teams to support members along the way. By leveraging science, technology and engaging programming, we impact hundreds of thousands of members at 400 locations world-wide; ranging from corporate sites and community programs to military and athlete training centers.
We are an equal opportunity employer
EXOS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming workplace for all. We invite applicants from a wide variety of identities, ideas, perspectives and experiences and encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. Exos offers reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities.