San Diego Premier Training is looking for a motivating and energetic coach to help our community reach their fitness goals. We are a private personal training facility located in Carlsbad, that have been helping our community reach their goals for 15 years.
We are looking for a leader who is invested in health and fitness. Must be willing to motivate, inspire, and connect with people.
Some of the responsibilities required for this position include:
- Adhering to standards of behavior and mission of San Diego Premier Training.
- Prepare and implement exercise programs in a group, private, and semi private session.
- Work well with a team to help grow professionally.
- Perform regular assessments, evaluations, and goal reviews for clients.
- Constantly stiving to improve their craft to be the best professional possible.
Applicants interested in this position also must:
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in the health and fitness industry.
- Have a current certification and CPR.
- Have great communication skills.
- Have self motivation to always improve.
- Be organized, responsible, and on time.
This is a part time position that can develop into full time.