- Are you looking for an opportunity to grow?
- Are you limited on experience and just need a chance to break out?
- Would you thrive in an environment of high challenge and high support?
If you believe you deserve an opportunity to shine then include a cover letter to set yourself apart from other applicants.
Others will not go the extra step to do a cover letter and they will not get a second look.
The ideal candidate is a high-energy individual with excellent organizational skills, a strong attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal communications.
This opportunity is for personal trainers who have a special interest in helping people who have dealt with pain and injuries. The trainer does not have to build their own clientele and will not be negatively impacted by a lack of extroversion.
They do need to focus on maintaining relationships with current clients and elevating their level of expertise through out their career.
At RPM we help clients maintain their health and mobility, and progress with their health goals post Physical Therapy treatment. We also have a large number of clients not dealing with injuries, whose focus is solely on improved performance.
- A personal Training Certification
- (Corrective Exercise and/or advanced degree or certification preferred)
- A warm and calming demeanor and an affinity towards communicating comfortably with new people and making them feel welcome
- Natural empathy and compassion for those in pain
- Willingness to learn and implement feedback
- Strong attention to detail
- Fantastic organizational skills
- Advise members on ways to achieve their fitness goals.
- Develop individualized exercise programs consistent with our members’ personal fitness and exercise goals while compromising with our goals to KEEP them healthy long term.
- Continually monitor and assist clients to ensure proper form is used when performing exercises.
- Ensure facility cleanliness and tidiness.
- Excellent speaking/communication skills are imperative.
- Outside of greeting and communicating with clients, the trainer will be responsible for taking and returning phone calls as well as texts to modify the schedule and follow-up