We are looking for energetic, fun, and enthusiastic Personal Trainers that are passionate about supporting healthy lifestyle habits to work at a high profile company’s fitness center located in San Jose, California.
- Conduct assessments and implement exercise prescriptions designed uniquely for their clients.
- Provide high level of personalized attention to members by motivating and inspiring clients.
- Establish and maintain a personal training clientele according to company and client’s standards.
- Provide guidance to members on proper use of equipment
- Complete internal development courses through learning management platform.
- The days and hours are based on your availability and desire to build a successful business with additional opportunity to teach group fitness classes.
- Group Fitness experience preferred.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science, Kinesiology or in a related field and/or NCCA accredited Personal Training certification.
- Must maintain current CPR and First Aid certifications.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science, Kinesiology or in a related field and three years of industry experience is preferred.
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. Plus One, an Optum Company will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.