We are looking for energetic, fun, and enthusiastic Personal Trainers that are passionate about supporting healthy lifestyle habits to work at a high profile company’s fitness center located in Boston, MA.
- Conduct assessments and implement exercise prescriptions designed uniquely for their clients.
- Provide high level of personalized attention to members by motivating and inspiring clients.
- Establish and maintain a personal training clientele according to company and client’s standards.
- Provide guidance to members on proper use of equipment
- Complete internal development courses through learning management platform.
- The days and hours are based on your availability and desire to build a successful business with additional opportunity to teach group fitness classes.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science, Kinesiology or in a related field and/or NCCA accredited Personal Training certification.
- Must maintain current CPR and First Aid certifications.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science, Kinesiology or in a related field and three years of industry experience is preferred.
Plus One, part of the Optum Workplace Well-being portfolio of services, provides fitness and well-being services to clients across a broad range of industries, driving employee engagement in health and wellness programs. Our services include fitness, nutrition, ergonomics, wellness coaching and health promotion. Our team members believe that the most effective way to help people adopt a healthier lifestyle is through personal connections infused with hospitality, empathy and a lot of fun.
Perks of working at Plus One, an Optum company:
- Team member health and savings
- Medical plan choices with Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) and Health Savings Account (HSA) options
- Dental and Vision coverage plans
- 401(k) Retirement & Savings Plan
- Life Insurance (team member, spouse and dependents)
- Short and Long Term Disability Plans
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Transportation and Parking Plans
- Team member well-being:
- Paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Wellness rewards program
- Membership to a fitness and wellness subscription-based platform
- 24/7 health and wellness support through the Employee Assistance program
- Entertainment and consumer discounts
- Dedication to ensuring a cohesive and inclusive culture led by an internal diversity, equity and inclusion council
- Team member growth and development support
- Complimentary professional development and continuing education courses
- Discounted industry certifications and events
- CPR/AED reimbursements
- Continuing education reimbursement opportunities
- Internal development program
- Employee Referral Reward program
Plus One, an Optum company, is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in a culture of equal employment and opportunity for all people. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, marital status, familial responsibilities, citizenship status, military or protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. Plus One provides reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants where applicable; for more information, contact our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org.