We are looking for energetic, fun, and enthusiastic Personal Trainers that are passionate about supporting healthy lifestyle habits to work at a high profile company’s fitness center located in Beaverton, OR.
- Conduct assessments and implement exercise prescriptions designed uniquely for their clients.
- Provide high level of personalized attention to members by motivating and inspiring clients.
- Establish and maintain a personal training clientele according to company and client’s standards.
- Provide guidance to members on proper use of equipment
- Complete internal development courses through learning management platform.
- The days and hours are based on your availability and desire to build a successful business with additional opportunity to teach group fitness classes.
- One or more NCCA accredited certification such as ACSM, NSCA, NASM or ACE.
- Must maintain current CPR and First Aid certifications.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science, Kinesiology or in a related field and three years of industry experience is preferred.
- Master's degreed in Kinesiology, Sports Science, Athletic Training or related field desired.
- Degree with 3 years of experience
- 5+ years of experience without having a degree
- Currently holding NSCA CSCS or equivalent
- (NSCA CPT, NASM CPT, USAW, FMS, CES, or PES certification)
- Excellent presentation skills in both small and large group setting
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft office Suite or related products
Plus One, part of the Optum Workplace Well-being portfolio of services, provides fitness and well-being services to clients across a broad range of industries, driving employee engagement in health and wellness programs. Our services include fitness, nutrition, ergonomics, wellness coaching and health promotion. Our team members believe that the most effective way to help people adopt a healthier lifestyle is through personal connections infused with hospitality, empathy and a lot of fun.
Perks of working at Plus One, an Optum company:
- Team member health and savings
- Medical plan choices with Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) and Health Savings Account (HSA) options
- Dental and Vision coverage plans
- 401(k) Retirement & Savings Plan
- Life Insurance (team member, spouse and dependents)
- Short and Long Term Disability Plans
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Transportation and Parking Plans
- Team member well-being:
- Paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Wellness rewards program
- Membership to a fitness and wellness subscription-based platform
- 24/7 health and wellness support through the Employee Assistance program
- Entertainment and consumer discounts
- Dedication to ensuring a cohesive and inclusive culture led by an internal diversity, equity and inclusion council
- Team member growth and development support
- Complimentary professional development and continuing education courses
- Discounted industry certifications and events
- CPR/AED reimbursements
- Continuing education reimbursement opportunities
- Internal development program
- Employee Referral Reward program
Plus One, an Optum company, is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs, our website www.plusone.com or our Facebook and LinkedIn pages.
For residents of California, Colorado, New York City, and Washington only: The hourly rate for this position ranges from $30 to $75. Pay is based on several factors including, but not limited to, education, work experience, certifications, geographic differentials, and other business and organizational needs. In addition to the hourly rate, Plus One offers a comprehensive benefits package (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements), which includes health insurance, life and disability benefits, 401(k) plan, and paid time off. Plus One, an Optum Company, adheres to all federal, state, and local minimum wage requirements.