Personal Trainer - Racine, Wisconsin
part-time, up to 25 hrs/week
Our Personal Trainers are true professionals. Their sole responsibility is to design customized workout programs and train our members based on their needs. You will be responsible for conducting fitness testing and assessments, advising participants of results, providing one-on-one personal training to members participating in the program, and educating them about the fundamentals of strength and cardiovascular training, as well as the proper and safe use of applicable equipment.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Current Personal Training certification from an industry recognized and HealthFitness approved provider.
- Adult CPR/AED/First Aid certification from American Heart Association, American Red Cross or American Safety & Health Institute required within 30 days of hire.
- Applicants must meet hiring requirements including but not limited to pre-employment drug test.
- Will be required to follow any current or future site COVID-19 vaccination policies including but not limited to proof of vaccination, weekly testing, etc.