Are you interested in taking your Pilates career to the next level by joining a premier team of Pilates and Fitness professionals?
We are seeking a Pilates trainer who has positive energy, a passion for Pilates and desire to develop professionally. We are a privately-owned club focused on small group and private Pilates and Fitness training. We have 35 years of experience training fitness and Pilates professionals with state accredited and internationally recognized programs. We are a STOTT PILATES® Licensed Training Center and pride ourselves on being a team of highly educated staff who are inventive, supportive and eager to teach.
As one of our Pilates trainers, you will divide your time between private and small group training sessions and leading online or in-studio Pilates classes. You will work with clients to achieve their goals by making a custom-built plan for each client, in an intimate atmosphere. You will join a community of Pilates and fitness trainers who are invested in creating positive experiences for each of our clients and members. Ideally you will build your schedule to include some early mornings and/or early evenings and some part of weekends to meet the needs of our clients. We are currently training in the studio and offer some virtual options for clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in exercise physiology or related field preferred, and/or a nationally accepted certification
- STOTT PILATES® training and certification or completed other Pilates training and are willing to take the coursework to become STOTT trained and certified within the first 6 months
- CPR/AED certification
- Must have prior experience in the fitness industry
- Must have availability to work some evening hours and at least one weekend day
- Goal-oriented with a passion for helping individuals achieve their personal goals
- Experience working on a collaborative team
Compensation is commensurate with skills and experience, and will be determined based on several factors, including education, experience, and certifications. Joining our great team creates opportunities for professional growth by getting involved with the training courses we offer year-round, including STOTT PILATES®, TRX, Total Barre, HALO®, Spinning, and more. We offer staff $1,000 education credit when you start plus 25% off the professional training courses hosted at the SweatShop. Opportunity to build a full-time position quickly.
Send inquiries and resumes to Doris Stuber, General Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org