Part-time Swim Instructor - Advocate Good Samaritan H&W
Associate Benefits: Complimentary club membership
Looking to make some extra money? HealthFitness is looking for Swim Instructors to join the Aquatics Team at our client site located in Downers Grove, IL! In this position, you will inspire members through movement, community, and personal attention while leading aquatic classes and ensuring participant safety.
What you'll need to have
- Must be at least 16 years old.
- Current Adult CPR/AED certification from American Heart Association, American Red Cross or American Safety & Health Institute required.
- Must have a strong swim background.
- Possess ability to provide multisensory instruction: auditory, visual, tactile, kinesthetic.
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver information clearly, concisely, and timely.
- Flu vaccination required.
- This client site requires full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. HealthFitness adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
HealthFitness, a Trustmark company, is a proven leader in providing fitness solutions that engage and connect people both on-site and online, to create a strong community of health. Our work focuses on creating meaningful connections with each of our participants to help them move forward. We foster each individual’s journey by creating communities of health within the organizations we serve – so that everyone is supported. As an employee of HealthFitness you will enjoy a variety of health and financial benefits and receive competitive pay. We provide personal and professional support, training and development and flexible employment opportunities.
HealthFitness is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our people and our business. EOE/AA. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Age/Disability/Veteran
Trustmark is pleased to have earned recognition from the Chicago Tribune as a Chicago Top Workplaces 2020 & 2021 Award winner. The award is based exclusively on Trustmark associate responses to an anonymous survey. The survey measured 15 key drivers of engaged cultures that are critical to the success of an organization.