Wellness Program Manager, Lexington, SC
Full Time, Monday-Friday 7:30a-4:30p (with some flexibility)
If you are ready for a leadership role and want to join an industry trailblazer, we want to hear from you! As Wellness Program Manager, you will be responsible for the development, planning, implementation, delivery and evaluation of outcomes based programs and interventions for large client health promotion programs; driving participation, engagement, outcomes and customer satisfaction in the delivery of programs and services. You will also manage and direct all operational aspects of an on-site fitness program.
What you will be doing:
- Manages the development of outcomes focused programs to meet client objectives; interfaces with client company management and peripheral departments as appropriate to assess client needs and identify HealthFitness programming solutions.
- Directs the implementation of fitness center based individual and group fitness programs, health education activities, motivational programs and special events; coordinates marketing and communications to maximize program engagement, bringing in HealthFitness Corporate support as appropriate. General oversight and management of Fitness Center(s) operations.
- Tracks participant and program data for measurement of individual and program goal achievement, outcomes and results; creates outcomes focused management reports based on the identified business plan goals and objectives.
- Manages site relationships to ensure that high customer satisfaction is maintained and
HealthFitness value is reinforced.
- Leads regular individual and group team meetings to ensure associates are informed
about HealthFitness, client and program events, initiatives and status.
- Submits billing worksheets and expense reports accurately and according to contract
provisions and HealthFitness policies; ensures expenditures are made in accordance with
applicable policies and procedures.
- Develops and implements the yearly strategic business plan to identify contract deliverables, program/ service offerings and initiatives, targeted outcomes and marketing strategy to meet client objectives.
- Manages all fitness center program activities in accordance with HealthFitness operational, quality, safety and service standards.
- Coordinates planning and delivery of the Client program throughout sites in collaboration with corporate and site stakeholders; ensures full integration of program throughout all lines of Client business (e.g. Health and Safety, Benefits).
- Designs and develops outcomes focused programs and interventions including data collection and evaluation process; delivers personalized services and other programs to participants as applicable. Assesses effectiveness of current health education interventions and enhance delivery methods to reach all segments of the population with greater impact on outcome results.
- Coordinates marketing and communications to maximize program engagement, bringing in HealthFitness Corporate support as appropriate.
- Maintains accurate records and ensures confidentiality of data collected during health assessment and health promotion/membership activities in accordance with HealthFitness requirements, including if applicable file transfer, processes, collaborating with related suppliers and/or storage.
- Other duties as needed/assigned.
What you bring with you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field AND 1+ years related experience including program management in a health plan, health improvement or related environment OR the equivalent combination of education, certifications and experience.
- Industry recognized Group Exercise certification from ACE, AFAA/NASM, ACSM, NCCPT, or NETA; if not current, will be required within 90 days of hire.
- Current Adult CPR/AED and First Aid certifications from American Heart Association, American Red Cross or American Safety & Health Institute.
- Strong leadership, team management, interpersonal and customer service skills including the ability to motivate others.
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize work demands.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office including at minimum Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proficiency in fitness assessment and exercise prescription.
- Ability to travel up to 25% including overnight stays.
- Applicants must meet hiring requirements including but not limited to pre-employment drug test.
Benefits & Perks: HealthFitness meets the diverse needs of our associates by offering personal and professional development, comprehensive benefits, and flexible employment opportunities. Benefits include health/dental/vision, life insurance, FSA and HSA, 401(k) plan, Employee Assistant Program, Back-up Care for Children, Adults and Elders and many health and wellness initiatives. We also offer a Wellness program that enables employees to participate in health initiatives to reduce their insurance premiums.
You may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 800-636-3304 or email@example.com for assistance.
HealthFitness is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our people and our business. EOE/AA. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Age/Disability/Veteran
Trustmark is pleased to have earned recognition from the Chicago Tribune as a Chicago Top Workplaces Award winner for a third consecutive year.