Fitness Floor Attendant
on-call, fill in as needed between the hours of 8am-4:30pm M-F
Looking to get into the fitness industry, then this is the opportunity for you. HealthFitness has a new opportunity for a fill-in (number of hours per week based on demand) Fitness Floor Attendant to join our team within our client's corporate fitness center located in Lincoln, AL! In this position, you will be responsible for providing exercise floor supervision and interacting with members and program participants within the fitness center.
- Interacts with participants and monitors equipment and participant safety.
- Welcomes members by greeting, answering questions, responding to requests while at front desk and input data into membership system.
- Performs facility maintenance responsibilities; ensures facility, equipment and locker rooms are clean and stocked at all times.
- Understand and execute the Emergency Medical Procedures throughout the facility.
- Demonstrate and instruct on the proper use of exercise equipment.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Adult CPR/AED & First Aid certifications from the American Red Cross, the American Heart Association, or the American Safety & Health Institute will be required prior to first day of work.
- Prior fitness and customer service experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to navigate electronic onboarding and timecard systems required.
- Computer application knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) strongly preferred.
- Physical demands require having the ability to lift up to 40 lb. weights for restacking.
- Strong interpersonal communication and customer service skills including the ability to motivate others.
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize work demands.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team with enthusiasm, initiative and creativity.
- Applicants must meet hiring requirements including but not limited to pre-employment drug test.